The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

LEGALLY BLONDE!


Happy Halloween!



It has been a very longtime since I revisited LEGALLY BLONDE. I personally think the show is adorable and very entertaining. It was the third time I have seen it and the more I see it, the more I love it.



I know a lot of the critics don't love the show but I have a confession. I LOVE IT! I love the music. I love the wigs and I love the fabulous dance numbers.



Some of my favorite numbers:

BEND AND SNAP.

OMG OMG YOU GUYS

Whipped Into Shape

And if you're a dog lover this show pulls at your heart. It is not deep theater but I find it very entertaining and put me in the greatest mood.



Snap snap and clap clap. As a dog lover I adore both of the adorable dogs in the show. You can also check out an interview (Video interview) that I did at the Drama Desk Nominations party last season by going to: http://www.timessquare.com. Go to the theater section and look for the video archives. I interviewed Laura Bell Bundy and Andy Karl. It was a lot of fun.
Tonight, on my way to another show, I ran into Richard H. Blake in Starbucks. I also ran into Rusty Mowery another giant in theater dancing. Both are such sweet people and make Legally Blonde a joy to watch.



A very enjoyable visit. Hoping LEGALLY BLONDE will have a long run on Broadway.