The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dining at my favorite neighborhood restaurant I met a Star!!!

How often does this happen to you. It is a rainy night. I went on a run today and it started to pour. Pour like the sky was falling. I decided to meet a very close friend for dinner but I didn't have time to go home and shower or put on makeup.
That is why it sucks to be me.
Greasy. Drenched in sweat and rain, I met my bestfriend for dinner.
On this night, all drenched in grease I met PETER SCOLARI.

Who is that? Don't you remember BOSOM BUDDIES? My favorite tv show with a very young TOM HANKS. ( The man I have always admired)

He was even more charming than you would imagine. I had to meet him without any makeup after a run and no makeup and than poured on in the rain.

What a night.
He and his girlfriend were very charming.