The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Forbidden Broadway After Party Photo Coverage Part 2.



For the past 25 years Forbidden Broadway has been entertaining theater lovers from all over the World. Scroll down for the most photo coverage of my favorite show. I have seen Forbidden Broadway 69 times over the last 25 years(NO JUDGEMENTS) I am proud to admit I belong to a 12 step program as I am addicted to Forbidden Broadway.
Forbidden Broadway has given me 25 years of laughter. Even these photos are funny.

Karen Ziemba and Stephen Schwartz (Who wrote my favorite musical "Pippin" and who got me hooked on theater. (Corner of the Sky is my favorite song)

Christine Pedi cuddles up with B Batt- Forbidden Broadway alumni


Gerard Alessandrini does The Sondheim version of a cake cutting!

Jared Bradshaw and Karen Ziemba



Marni Nixon and Jared Bradshaw
I talked to Marni about having a cabaret show at the Metropolitan Room. Hoping it will happen soon.

Valerie Fagan and Michael West

Jared Bradshaw poses with the cake!
Photos by Maryann Lopinto
Captions: Corine Cohen

Hoping Forbidden Broadway will live on for at least 25 more years! I adore Forbidden Broadway and had a wonderful evening at this very special anniversary.
Cheers to everyone involved in making Forbidden Broadway. It has given me so much joy over the last 25 years.