The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Federico Salon- TV Feature! Hair And Makeup Artist For The Drama Desk Awards!~



(My hair is done by the people at Federico Salon) (I use Agnes and Bianca and they make my hair look beautiful for the Drama Desk Awards)
Hi,

Just wanted to share a feature video at my favorite hair salon. Check it out.
Also, you can go to Federico for 30 percent less if you say you heard about them from my site.

Code: Corine's Corner

http://www.federicosalon.com/video.html

I will only let them touch my hair! In addition, I am pleased to announce that Federico Salon will be doing the hair and makeup again for this years Drama Desk Awards. The date is May 18th! (Federico's third year doing Hair and makeup for the Drama Desk Awards)