The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Opening Night Of Forbidden Broadway and After Party!


On the 25th year of Forbidden Broadway I just wanted to post what an exciting night I had. First off it was my first opening night party at FB and it was at Planet Hollywood. Planet Hollywood does a very good job. I loved the space and it was such a friendly party.

I know a lot of the cast and they are all such wonderful people. I got to speak with some of the original cast members who were such sweet people and staytuned for some interviews with the original cast of Forbidden Broadway.

I also chatted with costume designer Alvin Colt who was one of the most gracious people I have ever met.

Chatting with Nora Mae Lyng from the first edition of Forbidden Broadway made my night. She is such a funny lady. She told me a few wonderful stories and I hope to interview her very soon.

I am exhausted. Photo coverage of the street naming, opening night curtain call and the after party will be up later today.

25 YEARS and going strong. I talked to Gerard and told him I hope they have another 25 years and he said "I don't know if I can do it that long" say it isn't so, Gerard!
I need 25 years more.

There is no Broadway like Forbidden Broadway!