The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Betty Buckley- An Evening I Will Cherish!


Photo by Maryann Lopinto.
GOOD MORNING!
It is very late and I have just returned from one of the most moving cabaret shows I have ever been blessed to attend.

Betty Buckley's cabaret concert was a brilliant, moving, emotional love fest. She has one of the greatest voices in theater. When she sang theater showtunes she gave me chills.

Her greatest moments: Her Norma Desmond song from Sunset Blvd was my favorite as well as I Could have Danced All Night and her breathtaking Memories.

I could have listened to her all night.


After at the press preview I had a few moments to chat with the stunning diva who had no diva attitude. All I can say is I became a fan.

Photo coverage coming soon.