The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

LADIES NIGHT OUT ON BROADWAY- AT SPOTLIGHT ON BROADWAY!


Marian Seldes(Broadway's Treasure and Kate Shindle)





Mary Testa, Jackie Hoffman (Xanadu)
OMG OMG YOU GUYS,
Tonight was Ladies Night and it was a blast.

I chatted with Marian Seldes who is always so sweet. She was raving about how wonderful it was to work with all of her co workers on and off broadway. She is such a gracious and elegant soul. I love her. She is a sweet lady. Everyone loves Marian.

I also spoke with the gracious and beautiful Kate Shindle about Legally Blonde. I told her I loved her hair in Legally Blonde and she told me it was a wig. She told me all of the women in LEGALLY BLONDE WEAR WIGS. I want to see myself in Kate Shindle's fabulous wig. It's fabu. Take notes, kids. I want it for Halloween.

Ladies Night on Broadway was a fantastic event. Spotlight is an amazing space for a party. I want to have my Drama Desk event there for the pre party. It is very inviting and very engaging. Stay tuned for photo coverage as well as video coverage of this very exciting evening.

I was bidding on the HAIRSPRAY BOOT but it got out of my price range, sadly. I did donate $20 to the lottery. I tried to win an incredible cd collection but lost.
(sucks to be C) Though the $20 went to help Breast cancer so it was a great cause.


More later.
Photo coverage by Richard Pearlman. More photo coverage coming soon.