The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Forbidden Broadway Photo Coverage Part 2.


Photos by Maryann Lopinto.
Congratulations are in order for the cast of Forbidden Broadway:


Daniel Reichard got his big break in Forbidden Broadway posing with Chita Rivera.


Chita Rivera

Chita Rivera has a lot of significance with Forbidden Broadway. One of the funniest old sketches was called CHITA/RITA. It is still one of my favorites and hopefully they will bring it back. I went to a few earlier previews of RUDE AWAKENING and they had a medley which included CHITA/RITA in the second half of the show. Hope they bring it back as it is classic Forbidden Broadway.

The only thing I am glad they cut was the BEAUTY number. I saw that number over 25 times and it was only funny the first three times I saw it. All I kept saying in my head was will they ever kill this annoying number! They finally did. What a relief!