The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Monday, October 22, 2007

RAKU SUSHI



Dear Readers,

Raku sushi's site is currently down. Just a reminder, you can get a great deal at his restaurant if you go in and say: HI. I'm a reader of Corine's Corner and you can get a special reduced price happy hour menu. The menu is valid daily:
5:00- 6:30
9:30- close.

The prices are great and the food is better. Hope you can go! Since the site is down you can find out all the info by going to the Chef Corner section on my site.

I recommend:
Shrimp shumai
Corine's Corner roll: Shrimp tempura, cucumber and avocado with spicy sauce.

I also adore my own creation: Smoked salmon, spicy sauce and scallions.

Don't forget the breath mints after!

Corine

212-719-9055.