The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

QSAC BENEFIT- 2/26/2007



On February 26th, I covered the QSAC Benefit. It was a great evening and I got to live out a few of my fantasies. I got to interview Ann Harada and John Tartaglia on video tape. It was very exciting. I also interviewed: Mary Testa, Heath Calvert and Jim Watkins. Hopefully the video tape will be posted on Timessquare.com very soon. In the meantime I wanted to post some photos backstage and after the show! In addition please go and make a donation as it is a great cause. Thank you

Photos by Brad Balfour
Photo 1: Heath Cavert and Corine Cohen
Photo 2: Anita Gillette and Ann Harada
The concert features a variety of first-hand stories and songs from the performers' own "first" experiences, such as the first show they were in, their first professional stage success or the first show or star that inspired them to follow their hearts to Broadway.

1. Ann Harada did a number from Godspell and explained she always wanted to perform it but never got the chance. She was hilarious and outstanding and made me smile.
2. Susan Blackwell and Hunter Bell wrote their own song about their first Broadway shows, it was funny, touching and hysterical. It was my favorite song of the night.