The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Overheard IN NYC!


The other day as I was on the subway on West 72nd, who should join me on the number 2 train? Sutton Foster and Christian Borle. It was on Monday and they were so cute together. As the train arrived in Times Square Borle said "Ugh, Times Square , let's get out of here" It was very funny. It was so cute I wanted to post it.
GOSSIP GOSSIP!
Borle was fantastic in the concert of Elegies and Sutton blew me away in Throughly Modern Millie as well as showing off in Drowsy Chaperone! Borle was starring in Spamalot and is currently in Legally Blonde and Sutton is starring in The Drowsy Chaperone.

PS I didn't realize Borle left Spamalot. Thanks to the little birdie that told me.