The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Corine's Corner Happy Hour! 5:00-6:30









Hello,

I am having a party to celebrate the new launch of my website.
Corine's Corner will be 2 years old in May. May is a very bad time for me as it is the month of the Drama Desk Awards. I am celebrating now instead. (Come to the DD AWARDS on May 20th)
Anyway, it is just a happy hour for people to celebrate and everyone will pay their own way. The good news, it is reduced rates. Where can you get wine in this City for $2.50. So, come raise a glass with me to celebrate all of my hard work.

Hope you can make it.
Where: Raku Sushi
When: 5:00-6:30 Saturday March 10th.
Why: To celebrate and PARTY
Hope you can make it,

Corine
http://www.corinescorner.com