The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

East River Cafe





If you look at my archives you will see a review of a wonderful restaurant called East River Cafe. At the time, I could not put photos in the review so please take a look at some of the scrumptious food we ate.

My favorite dish was the Tuna Magico. It was pure tuna magic. I also adored the tuna tartar and the Salmon wrapped in potato. Here are some photos:

Photos taken by Maryann Lopinto.

East River Café
1111 First Avenue (between 60th & 61st Street)
New York, NY 10021
212-980-3144

I was treated like royalty when eating at East River Cafe. I had such a great experience that I went back three days later with a date and had the Tuna Magico again. It was just as scrumptious and I will be going back again.