The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Broadway Bears....


Photo Stephanie D'Abruzzo and Lucy The Slut Puppet Bear and her creator Karl!
Photo by Brad Balfour.




Broadway Bears has always been one of my favorite events of the year. We will be posting more photos in the coming weeks! Please donate to Broadwaycares!
To donate: http://www.broadwaycares.org


The event was a lot of fun as usual. I did a few video interviews and they will be up in the distant future. I was bidding on the Lucy The Slut puppet but it went out of my range. I really wanted to own it! It is a puppet after all! Sadly, I didn't win. I also bid on the Martin Short Bear and missed by one bid. I love Martin Short and loved his show even more. Well, next year they need a Marc Shaiman Bear. I'd bid on that.
Have a beary good day! More on this soon.

xoxox,
Corine