The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Culinary Corner Celeb Corner (MARK NADLER)


Mark Nadler wrote in to me today so I decided to publish his email. I plan on doing a feature once a month so all of you celebs, please write in and tell me what restaurants you love! I will feature it on my blog! Mark Nadler is the first!!!

I'm about to do something I NEVER do: recommend a restaurant.
One of the best things about living in New York is that there are very special little jewels and when you know about them, you feel like a REAL New Yorker! One of those is a place to have High Tea at a low tariff. (They also have delicious breakfast and lunch.) The place is charming, has a really pleasant staff and the best scones I've ever had -- not to mention any kind of tea you can imagine and many that you could never have imagined! It's really a unique and fun place and I hope I'll see you often at:


ALICE'S TEA CUP
64th St., just East of Lexington Ave.
Manhattan.


--Mark Nadler


P.S.
I also hope I'll see you at the Algonquin where, for the next four weeks KT Sullivan and I are performing our Comden and Green tribute: