The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Pondering Passion!


Photo by Maryann Lopinto.

First, I wanted to discuss some issues that have moved me this week. The topic is passion. Passion has always been my driving force and it has always made me respect others that are motivated by this deep needed passion.

1. I am very excited that Kristin Chenoweth, a woman who played PASSIONELLA WITH UTMOST PASSION has agreed to be the host of the Drama Desk Awards this year.
This makes me very happy. I wanted to put her gorgeous PASSIONELLA photos in this blog but sadly the files are too big for it to handle.

2. I went to Patrick Quinn's Memorial this week and was moved by his PASSION for life and how many people were touched by his work. He will be missed this year.

3. I saw Curtains this week and was really impressed with David Hyde Piece's performance. He also shows how much he loves being on the stage.

Please live each and everyday with PASSION!

More later...