The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

WHY I LOVE TRADER JOE'S!


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I went to Trader Joe's on Friday and I have to admit that TRADER JOE'S is my favorite food store on the planet. So, if anyone from TRADER JOE'S reads this, please contact me. I adore the stores.


IF ONLY THEY COULD OPEN MORE THAN 1 IN NYC.

They need to open one on the UPPER WEST SIDE SAY MID 60's-70's. Today, I made an incredibly healthy gourmet meal from TJ.


I bought the skinless boneless chicken breasts and marinated them in hoisin sauce for three hours. After, I cooked them and cut the breast in bite size pieces and served it over sauteed string beans and brown rice. I then served it with a dab of mango chutney sauce.


Delish!


For dinner I am having Trader Joe's mini crabcakes and a salad.


Corine Cohen