The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SOME ENCHANTED EVENING- PHOTO COVERAGE BROADWAY SUMMER FESTIVAL!

Cady Huffman- If you've got it flaunt it.

William Michals and Liz McCarthy
Will Michals sang "Some Enchanted Evening"from South Pacific.
His singing was the high point of the show. See him the week of September 9th at Lincoln Center. He gives me goosebumps. His voice is perfection and he happens to be very nice.
He gave me a very enchanting night at the theatre. Thanks, William!


The very talented and handsome William Michals. See our video from A Night At The Operetta.


Tony Award winner Alli Mauzey

Alli was hysterical in "Cry Baby"



All Singin All Dancin 2 was one of the strongest shows that I have ever seen at Town Hall.

The dancing was inspiring, interesting and sexy. The singing was enchanting thanks to William Michals who made me realize that a gorgeous voice is something special. You can catch him at Lincoln center starting September 9th, please save me a seat as it is my birthday and I can't think of a better way to spend an enchanting evening. Michals, is enchanting.


Corine Dana Cohen