The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Corine's Comments!



Ever have a day from hell? Yesterday was one of those days. My blackberry pearl broke before I could download all of the photos of Broadway In Bryant Park last Thursday. So, now I am without my prize camera and phone. To quote "Avenue Q" it sucks to be me (C!)


Also, I melt in the heat so I have not left my air conditioned apartment since Friday evening.


Say goodbye to my adorable firework entry page as it is blocking search engines but you can enjoy it for a few more days until Christina removes it.


PS If anyone out there wants to reach affluent, smart and cultured individuals they can contact me. Sponsorships are available and would make me very happy. Ads start at only $100 so please come by and sponsor the site if you like it. (Times are tough at the Corner and I do like covering all those events for you!!!)


Corine