The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

REGIS AND KELLY HIGH HEEL A-THON. CORINE'S COMMENTARY!



I love Regis and Kelly and watch it often. This morning they are having a race where women can race in 3 inch heels. The winner will take home $25,000. Who wants to run in three inch heels?


I think the event is silly. Why can't they have a different contest?




My dream contest for REGIS AND KELLY:




Contest:




Win a day to anchor REGIS AND KELLI and THE VIEW.


The best guest host will win a contract for their own TV SHOW ON ABC.


This should be open only to women and I would apply for that. I like the sound of the Corinescorner hour.




High Heel a-thon? Not so much. Women should not run in 4 inch heels. It is bad for their back, ankles and feet. It is sort of sexist and upsetting to me. A way to fix this issue, win your own tv contract on ABC. Sign me up.