The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Drama Desk Trophy Party.

My Norkin drawing!
Gerard Alessandrini (Writer of Forbidden Broadway) Valerie Fagan who has been on and off in Forbidden Broadway over the last six years. It was a pleasure interviewing both Valerie Fagan and Gerard in person on video. The video should be up in a little over a week.
Photo by Bob Johnson


Artist Sam Norkin and Corine Dana Cohen
Photo by Bob Johnson

Tonight at the Drama Desk Trophy awards party, I got to interview Sam Norkin. It was a thrill doing a video interview with Sam. Sam is like a Father to me and I adore him and since I lost my Father many years ago, I have decided to adopt him and Fran his adorable wife. Can a woman adopt people they love? I love them.