The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TALE OF TWO CITIES PRESS PREVIEW


One of my favorite singers who sings deep and should be cast as a "Prince"
You will understand the joke when you see my video.
Devin is very talented and should be cast as a lead in my opinion.

Look for his one man show at the Metropolitan in November.
James Barber
Set


Sketches of the costumes
Gregg Edelman









Aaron Lazar and Craig Bennett
Kevin Earley, Natalie Toro and James Barber





Kevin Earley







Gregg Edelman







I got to interview Aaron Lazar and it was a thrill. He happens to have one of the greatest voices currently on Broadway and he is a very sweet person. I can't wait to see him in the show.
The incredibly handsome Kevin Earley. I really enjoyed interviewing him.

















Maryann Lopinto got these shots at "TALE OF TWO CITIES" press preview. Staytuned for a video coming in the next few days. I interviewed: Aaron Lazar, Kevin Earley, Nick Wyman, and







Michael Hayward Jones. More photos coming later.














Corine Cohen







Photos by Maryann Lopinto.