The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CORINE'S CORNER THIRD ANNIVERSARY BASH!

Val Fagan, Jared Bradshaw, Corine Cohen and Jennifer Simard celebrate three years of http://www.corinescorner.com/. I must say having them at my party was the greatest Birthday present this gal could ever imagine. (Photo by Bob Blume)
Jared Bradshaw, Christina Bianco and her fiance, Val Fagan and Jennifer Simard.

Cheese and fruit. The event took place at Bamboo 52 which has the greatest fruity drinks in Manhattan and for wonderful prices during happy hour.






Robert Blume and Jennifer Simard- Two of my favorite people!




Corine's favorite clan- Val Fagan, Jared Bradshaw and Jennifer Simard. They are the best!! (All three are Forbidden Broadway alum!)





White and dark chocolate mousse cake.






It has been three wonderful years!






Coconut shrimp- Shrimp is sort of my signature.







A SHRIMP THAT LOVES SHRIMP.







If only Cary could give me his adorable design. (Hint, Cary!)






















Val Fagan, Maryann Lopinto, Jared Bradshaw and Jennifer Simard.















The Forbidden Broadway clan are the best!


















I had a blast at the three year anniversary. Over 40 people came and we started at 6 and the event went until a little after 10. It was a wonderful celebration and I thank everyone who attended. Thanks for coming to my site. It was launched three years ago on July 4th. Stay tuned for a new redesign that even I don't know about. We will be surprised together in the next few days.








I thank Christina, Maryann Lopinto, Mark Rupp, Mike Baker and Mike Ortega for the wonderful contributions to the site. It has been a dream and I thank you all for your help.








Corine Dana Cohen
Photos by Maryann Lopinto and Bob Blume.







PS I also wanted to thank the casts of Forbidden Broadway for coming to my event. It made the event very special. Thanks to: Val Fagan, Jared Bradshaw, Jennifer Simard and Christina Bianco for attending my party. Also, thank you all for making me laugh for many years!























Mike Baker, Miriam Silverberg and William Wolf.

















































Cheese and Fruit- The cheese was fabulous. I bought this for my many friends that don't care for sushi. It seemed very popular and most of the platter went.