The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

NEW LOOK AND NEW VIDEOS ON THE HOMEPAGE!



Hi guys,


Hope you like the new site that Christina designed for me for the Third Anniversary.

It has exceeded all of my expectations and I can't thank her enough for making my site a

fun place to visit. So, visit often and tell your friends.


Also, some videos I did at the Drama Desk are now on the homepage:

Check out:


Interview with Rob Asford, Laura Benanti, (Gypsy) Mark Rylance (from Boeing-Boeing), and Bartlett Sher (Director of South Pacific.)


Coming up soon are interviews with:

Stew, Heidi and Daniel Breaker from Passing Strange, Paulo Szot and Danny Burstein from South Pacific and more.


Have a great weekend.


XO,

Corine Cohen