The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

PASSING STRANGE BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE WITH THE HELP OF SPIKE LEE!

Spike Lee and Producer Gerald Schoenfeld.


Steve Klein, Stew, Spike Lee, Heidi and Annie Dorsen.

Interviewing Spike, Daniel and Heidi was a very fabulous experience!

Feel the real. Go and see this fabulous theatrical event. (Love the music!!!)



Yesterday, Spike Lee announced that he will be making the fabulous happening "PASSING STRANGE" into a film. Sadly, I could not make it but Brad Balfour attended and got some good photos.










Photo by Brad Balfour.


More photos will be added later!

Corine Cohen










I am looking forward to the film as I love Stew and Heidi's music. Feel the real and go to the Broadway show. It is a must see for people that love Stew's sound. I am one of those people.





In addition I also interviewed Stew, Daniel Breaker and Heidi at the Drama Desk awards and I hope my video editor will put it up on my site soon.










I loved "Passing Strange" and hope you see it soon!