The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Congratulations to AVENUE Q FOR FIVE WONDERFUL YEARS!


Rick Lyon Puppets!


Thanks to Nick Lugo for granting permission on using these adorable photos. (And Rick Lyon's incredible puppets!)

Congratulations to everyone involved with my favorite musical, Avenue Q.
Avenue Q, gave me the desire to find my 'PURPOSE' which is doing on camera interviews.
Thanks for giving me the inspiration to go out and get it. You have been around for five years and I found my Purpose three years ago.

Love ya, Avenue Q! Everyone involved with this show has found their Purpose!

Now, I just need some funding. Where is my TREKKIE?

Check out the new design from my fabulous webmistress, Christina!

She has found her PURPOSE!