The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HELLO, WALLE. OH HELLO. WALLE!

From Pixar press packet.


A few nights ago, I was fortunate to attend a press screening for WALLE. Walle is one of the most touching and passionate movies I have seen in a very longtime. It is a must for anyone that loves musical theatre. Walle, is the only robot left on earth. Inside Walle, is a tape of "Hello Dolly" and Walle is in search of love. When Walle meets Eve, Walle finds the true meaning of love.

Walle is an adorable film with heart. He is only survived by his cockroach friend who never dies.
It is a movie that should not be missed. Not a film for children. 10 and up.

Walle is a Corine's Pix.
4-5 stars.

This movie made me weep. It is very touching. Great romantic film for a first date. Or for any date night. If you love musical theater and a touching story Walle is the animated film for you.

PS The animated short shown before the movie had my friend laughing so hard I thought he would explode. Don't miss the cute short before the film with a little rabbit and magician. I actually liked the short as much as the main feature. It was so cute.

This is Corine Cohen for http://www.corinescorner.com/
Film and theater are my deep passions.