The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY IN VEGAS? READ THIS!






Hello!

We wanted to pass along the attached images from this past week, where Kim Cattrall spent time relaxing at The Palazzo Las Vegas. During her stay, she baptized the pools at The Palazzo and shopped with Simon Doonan during his book signing party. She also spent time at Canyon Ranch SpaClub getting a massage, mani and pedi and ate at Wolfgang Puck’s steakhouse CUT.
“It’s so nice to take this time to relax! With so much going on, I enjoyed my massage and catching up on my reading.”

“Now this is how to enjoy Vegas!” – Kim Cattrall commenting on The Palazzo Las Vegas.

"I worked out in my suite, there was a sauna, the bed was so comfortable and the service has been excellent."

"I didn't get a chance to try the karaoke, but I promise you, if I had the time, or when I do return, that will be one of the things I must, must do!"

"I love Barneys! This store is unbelievable!"

"The building is amazing. For something this size to feel so special and elegant is really remarkable."

“I love my suite! I could get lost in it! I was so thrilled to be staying there and I feel so …important!”

“My suite is so comfortable. And I can DO so many things! I was thinking I don’ t have enough time to take advantage of what is in my room, much less explore the entire hotel, which is what I really want to do!”

“I can’t wait to come back to the Palazzo and I thank you so much for my lovely stay.”

ALSO,

Kim attended our Pools at The Palazzo Brunch and Fashion Show. She commented on all the beautiful fashions and she picked up two of the Diane Von Furstenberg dresses-- new to the season- they were called 'Jocelyn Dresses'. She commented on how delicious the quiche was that Wolfgang Puck's new restaurant Solara catered.