The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CUISINE CORNER


Good afternoon!


Are you like me? Do you prefer party appetizers than regular entrees? I adore party appetizers and decided to make appetizers once a week instead of a real dinner. So, this Saturday I had Appetizer day and it was fun. I bought all of them at Trader Joes.


I started off with a roll of sushi from a local place that I took out from. I had a spicy salmon roll with avocado. I then had two meatballs, two pork dumplings, two pigs in the blanket, a chicken finger and two fish sticks. Sounds gross but it was fab and I plan on doing appetizer day once a week. I got half of the stuff at Trader Joe's and the rest from Jacks 99 cents stores.


The meal was fabulous washed down with frozen diet peach snapple.


Hope to see you later.


Toodles.

Corine