The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OMG OMG YOU GUYS. SEEING LEGALLY BLONDE WAS SUCH A PRIZE!
















Hello,

This evening I went back to "LEGALLY BLONDE" just one more time to catch the incredible
Laura Bell Bundy before she exits stage left. I am very sad to see her go. I am not sure if I told you that "Legally Bundy" is one of my favorite Broadway shows. It is a feel good musical with a heart and one of the best times I have had at a show. After a year it is still as strong as ever.

Laura Bell, it will be sad to see you go. The entire cast is still as strong as ever. The music, tunes you can remember. The dogs precious and adorable.

I LOVE "LEGALLY BLONDE" and you should see it before Bundy leaves for yet another interactive show.
Some of my favorite numbers:
1. Bend and Snap
2. Blood In The Water
3. Gay or European
4. Andy as the UPS Guy
5. OMG.
This show is mindless fun but the dance is fabulous thanks to Jerry Mitchell and Rusty Mowery.
Go get a ticket to this adorable winner.
"LEGALLY BLONDE" is a must see. (This was my fourth time seeing it. I admit, I am addicted to this feel good musical.)
By Corine Cohen
This show gets 9 snaps out of 10.