The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

PHOTO FLASH DRAMA DESK NOMINATIONS PARTY!!!!!

Marisa Tomei!


Tom Kitt and John Bucchino.






Tom Wopat who told me that he will be having another late night show at the Metropolitan Room.










Leslie Kritzer. Was sorry we didn't get a chance to do an interview. We did chat off camera and she is a doll!






Cheyenne Jackson and Mary Testa from Xanadu.


I was happy they were both nominated yet was sad Jackie Hoffman was left out. Jackie and Mary Testa are fabulous as the "EVIL WOMEN!" Jackie was missed but Testa and Jackson are fabu! I interviewed Cheyenne earlier at the party, he is a sweetheart!











Cheyenne Jackson was my first interview of the day! We talked about his fabulous career and his adorable dog!









He's ALIVE! Shuler and Laura Benanti.

Shuler and I had a nice interview. He is a blast!











Tom Kitt who wrote "NEXT TO NORMAL"


What a great afternoon! I got to interview some fabulous people tonight. Paulo Szot! (IT WAS SOME ENCHANTED EVENING!
Sadly, I did not get to interview anyone from "A CATERED AFFAIR" And it has always been my dream to interview Harvey FIERSTEIN but I did get to interview:
STEW!Cheyenne Jackson! Daniel Breaker. Shuler Hensley! Gerard Alessandrini, James Donegan, John Freedson and Jared Bradshaw from Forbidden Broadway! Sierra from Little Mermaid!
Julie Halston from VAMPIRE LESBIANS OF SODOM And so much more.

It was the thrill of my life. The video is coming soon. In the meantime, check out some photos by the fabulous Mark Rupp.

Stay tuned.

I do deeply regret not chatting with Harvey Fierstein. But it was a great time regardless. I did interview Jared Bradshaw and pretend he was Harvey and it was funny! Stay tuned.
More photos from Mark Rupp coming in a few hours!
Corine Cohen
The video should be up in a few days!