The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Corine's Corner- Film Picks!



The "Waterhorse"




The baby "Waterhorse" He is so adorable.


Photos from Sony Pictures and Walden Media.










This afternoon I was fortunate to rent a very touching film called "The Waterhorse."




I loved this film. The special effects are stunning. The creature adorable and I had to watch it a second time a few hours ago.

If you have children, this film is a must see. If you are like me and love touching films with great scenery, special effects and enjoy science fiction, this film is a must.

The film is about a lonely boy who loses his father in the war. He finds an egg and befriends a waterhorse that grows into his best friend. It is a moving and sweet tale that pulled at my heart strings.

You can rent the film on Netflix and if you are like me you might have to go and buy a copy.








4 stars for families with children.




5 stars if you are a giant science fiction fan and love incredible special effects.








Corine Dana Cohen








Photos from Sony Pictures.