The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ponder This!





1. Even though he was not nominated, I wanted to congratulate Seth Rudetsky on the hysterical "Googie Gomez" musical number in The Ritz. It was hysterical. Also, The Ritz was wonderful and it is missed. I also loved the "Pippin" hands number. "Easy baby, you're on the right track."





2. IS HE DEAD was so funny it made me howl. Norbert, David Pittu and the entire cast worked well together and I was sad it did not get nominated. Congratulations to everyone involved with that show. It will not be dead to me and it still lives on in my memory. Hoping IS HE DEAD will live on, forever on tour.





3. Congratulations to all of the Drama Desk and Outer Critic nominees.








Congratulations to all. It was a wonderful season.





Stay tuned for interviews (Video) at the Drama Desk nominations party coming soon.

Corine Dana Cohen