The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BROADWAY BY THE YEAR 1965.






BROADWAY BY THE YEAR: 1965
Description: Corine Cohen loved the show! The favorite numbers: Marc Kudisch singing "The Impossible Dream" and a very funny number with Marc, Brian d'Arcy James and Gregg Edelmann. The show was a very great year and I was very fortunate I was able to attend! Photo Coverage coming soon!


Author/critic Scott Siegel takes audiences of all ages on a musical tour, and THE BROADWAY MUSICALS OF 1965 matches an extraordinary cast with one of the greatest years in the history of the Great White Way. The concert will feature non-stop Broadway classics like She Touched Me, The Impossible Dream, Who Can I Turn To? Why Did I Choose You? and about twenty more hits. The cast, thus far, includes the future star of Broadway’s Shrek, Brian d’Arcy James, four time Tony Nominee Gregg Edelman, two time Tony nominee Marc Kudisch, the bright the recent star of Wicked, Julia Murney, and the great dancing of Kendrick Jones, Shannon Lewis.

I was moved by Marc Kudisch, Gregg Edelmann and Brian d'Arcy James. Marc Kudisch was made for "The Impossible Dream" that song never ceases to amaze me and make my eyes tear as his voice is perfection. I chatted with Marc and Gregg at the after party. Marc told me his favorite song of the night was "Man Of La Mancha."


Photo coverage coming soon!

Corine Dana Cohen