The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

SEX AND THE CITY! PSST. GOSSIP.

Hi, there!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. With Passover upon us and the Pope in the big, bad, City I was wondering if one of my wishes could come true. This is going to sound sad but, I feel it.

Will the SEX AND THE CITY film bring the girls back into doing a new version of the Fabulous TV SHOW? If they did, I would get HBO again. I don't know about you, but I miss the show. I miss seeing my friend Lynn Cohen play Magda. The best episode was when she found a vibrator in Cynthia Nixon's night stand. (PRICELESS)

Bring back SEX AND THE CITY. I MISS GOOD TV.

PS: Did you also hear a rumor that Cynthia Nixon leaked that one of the characters on SEX AND THE CITY dies. I really hope that rumor is gossip. Can't wait for the film.

Toodles.
Corine