The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Monday, April 14, 2008

ROOM WITH A VIEW- DO DREAMS TURN INTO REALITY?


Last evening, I had one of the greatest dreams of my entire life!


ROOM WITH A VIEW- THE VIEW ON ABC!!!!

I dreamed that Whoopi Goldberg called me. She called me on the phone and said:
"Hi, Corine! Felicia Fields showed me the interview you did with her a few years ago and I was so impressed I have been reading Corine's Corner for almost a year. I told the team at THE VIEW that we should hire a theater personality to come on the show and wondered if you would like to be a guest host once a week."

YES, I SCREAMED!!!!
I screamed so loud I woke myself up.

CAN DREAMS COME TRUE?

Then I came home and found a missed call on my home phone. The number was from ABC but there was no message. Do dreams come true or was my dream just another wonderful snoozefest.

Pondering that. I hope to have more wonderful dreams and I hope this one comes true.


I hope to go back to the wonderful dream from last evening. Hope to see Goldberg and JOY Behar tonight!

Even weirder at one point in my dream Denis O'Hare came out and said "Yea, Corine! You did it and I am proud of you"

Maybe because Denis is a star on ABC and someone I have interviewed in the past. Life is weird but I tell you, I did not want to leave that dream. It felt so real and I woke up crying. Life is weird and wacky.