The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

COLMAN DOMINGO OF PASSING STRANGE!!!!




Hello,

When I was invited to the open dress of PASSING STRANGE I was in horrible seats in the back of the mezz and was underwhelmed. Several months later I sat in the back of the Orchestra and saw the show in a whole new light.

I WAS HYSTERICAL WITH LAUGHTER BY COLMAN DOMINGO. If you don't know who he is go and see his scary and hysterical performace as a German in Berlin. He made the show for me. He sings:

"WHAT'S INSIDE IS JUST A LIE
WHAT'S INSIDE IS JUST A LIE"

He made me adore this production and Stew's music.

I am sad that Colman did not recieve a Drama Desk nomination and hope he is not over looked at this years TONYS.

WHAT'S INSIDE COLMAN DOMINGO IS REAL!

Corine Cohen