The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

FUN FACTS ABOUT CORINE'S CORNER!







Corine's Corner will be online for three years starting in May. The first editorial was put online on July 4th three years ago but my url names were purchased in May three years ago.
I currently get on average 500 visitors a day on the blog and almost 1000 visitors a day on my homepage and site. If you are looking to target upscale, affluent passionate theater goers, Corine's Corner is an affordable way to reach them.

I am currently averaging 200,000 plus hits a month and that number is rising.



Starting in a few weeks audio ads will be available.

To reach this affluent audience you may contact me:
Corine@corinescorner.com

Thank you,

Corine Dana Cohen