The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I DON'T DO SADNESS. IT IS TOTALLY BLANKED!







Always look on the bright side of life. DOO DOO. I had a very scary dream last night. It was the demise of Broadway as we know it. There were no more adorable puppets, girls with ultra clutch Hairspray, no more waving gladiola's.

Broadway was a sad place full of dreck. There was no more laughter. No more Forbidden Broadway spoofs as there was nothing to spoof. This past weekend many of my favorite shows closed on Broadway. Next week more cherished shows are closing.

There will be no more kids singing "THE Blank of Living" or it is "Totally blanked!"

I AM TOTALLY BLANKED about what is going on kids.

I will miss the following wonderful shows;

Hairspray
Boeing Boeing



Young Frankenstein
Spring Awakening
Spamalot
Forbidden Broadway
Gypsy

and hopefully not Avenue Q because when that closes it will suck to be me!

A sad Corine Cohen