The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, January 23, 2009

CHAMPIONS OF THE DANCE!


Delyan Terziev & Boriana Deltcheva

Town Hall started the 2009 season tonight. It entered with a bang. IT WAS WORTH MONEY, MONEY, MONEY to see this show. All of the dances were better than one of my favorite tv shows Dancing With The Stars. I admit to being hooked on this kind of dancing and I am in awe of the talent, the bodies and the beauty of great dancing.

The shows dancers are sensational. The only flaw of the show was the cheesy announcer between each dance. It was very annoying but if you ignored that you could not help having a great time.

The dancers and the costumes were breathtaking and I wish they could make a new show for ABC CHAMPIONS OF THE DANCE.

Some of my favorite dance numbers were theater based. MONEY MONEY MONEY from the film Cabaret was a favorite as was SINGING IN THE RAIN and a number from Man of La Mancha.

Hope this production comes back again as it was a must see if you love to watch incredible performers.

I had a great time and did not want the evening to end.

Corine Dana Cohen