The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

DO BLONDE PUPPETS HAVE MORE FUN?




So the other day, I got an invite for an event GENTLEMAN PREFER BLONDE'S. Seems the host wanted me to invite all my blonde single women friends because they had a shortage of blonde single women. (I don't have any blonde single women friends!)




I was wondering. Do blonde women really have more fun? Should I bleach it or leave my brunette hair intact. I was just upset that men can be that superficial that they would prefer to date a bleached blonde than a fantastic redhead or brunette.




Personally hair color does not matter to me. In fact, I am currently seeing a very sexy bald man and I have no complaints.




But do blonde's have more fun?




Feel free to write in!