The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THANK YOU!



On July 4th, three years ago my little corner of the internet sky was born. I wanted to thank all of the people for making my dream a reality.


1. Richard Pearlman, thank you for making my site come to life.

2. Christina, thank you for all that you do for my site. We have been working together for over a year and it is a pleasure working with you.

3. Mark Rupp and Maryann Lopinto- Thank you for the photo coverage and for the friendship!

You are so important to me and the site.

4. Mike Ortega- Thanks for the incredible work on the site. We have just started working together and I really love working with you.

5. Miriam Silverberg- Thanks for all of the help!


6.Thanks to all of the readers. Thanks for reading the site and tell your friends!
I am currently getting over 76,000 hits a week and rising!!!

7. Thanks to Eddie Varley for his adorable drawings.


XO,

Corine