The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

BRAVO A LIST AWARDS!




I had a great time at the Bravo A List Awards. I enjoyed watching some of the audience. It was hysterical! I was sitting behind two drag queens and one looked like Bonzo the clown with big pink cotton candy hair. (She was divine as was her blonde friend!) It was hard to see through their big wigs but it was fun.




You must watch this show on June 12th as it is very funny. I wont spoil it for you but it is a must see for the fabulous fashion show at the end with Candice Bushnell and Nicky Blonsky (The Hairspray film) Blonsky was adorable and her Mom was behind me screaming for her. It was my favorite part of the night.




In addition, Marc Shaiman played the piano for the opening number and Kathy is an A LIST hostess who bares her mostest several times throughout the show. If you watch the show you might be able to spot me behind the big haired drag queens.




It was fun. After the show I grabbed some food at the TICK TOCK Diner down the street and saw Sirano, who is designing Goldberg's Tony dress. I asked him what the dress would look like and he told me "One big Tranny mess" and than said "Kidding". He was very nice and I can't wait to see his design.




The Bravo A List Airs on June 12th. Check the listings for your area.


Kathy Griffin proved she is A LIST material as a hostess with the mostest!