The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ALEC BALDWIN AT THE THEATRE WORLD AWARDS!



Still handsome after all these years! Wish I looked like Kim Basinger!







I had a blast at the Theatre World Awards. It was such a laid back and fun award show.






It was my first time attending and I was very impressed with the event.






Photo coverage will be up tomorrow. At the Drama Desk nominations party I got to chat with Paulo Szot and he saw me and came over to say hi. Things like that make my day. He is so charming and it was exciting that he remembered me.






Another exciting thing that happened to me a woman came over to me and said "Are you Corine of Corine's Corner?" FINALLY, someone who didn't think I was Rachel Ray, America from Ugly Betty or Monica Lewinsky. SOMEONE was excited to meet me.






Alec Baldwin made a few funny comments during the show. The first funny comment was he proposed to the child giving out the trophy's. She must be 11 or 12 tops. He said he turned 50 and he wanted to date her. It was funny. He also was very hot and was running away from the crowds and it reminded me of the air conditioning issue back with Jan Maxwell. I love Alec Baldwin but you don't want to upset him so instead of asking to interview him, I just stayed back and took this photo. He is still very handsome at 50. I have had a crush on him for over 13 years but could not get up the courage to talk to him. I did speak to Rosie Perez (who was fabulous as Googie Gomez in THE RITZ. I told her how wonderful she was and she graciously thanked me.







I was sad she did not get a Tony nomination because her performance was nothing short of brilliant!)










Corine Dana Cohen





Photos by Corine Cohen