The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CORINE'S CORNER CELEBRATES THREE YEARS!



Interviewing Paulo Szot was enchanting.


Matt and Kelli from South Pacific. (They are so attractive and nice)
My favorite bear- The Charles Busch bear. (Isn't it fabulous!)


The day I interviewed Kathy Brier. It was an honor!
The Bad Idea Bears. (It was a bad idea!)



One of my favorite events (FB!)





Dear reader,

Thank you very much for coming to my little site. I would love to meet you.
If you are over 21 with valid id, please come to a happy hour which will celebrate my little corner in the internet sky. Come introduce yourself to me.

Half Priced drinks:5:45-9 pm.
Dessert supplied by me.

Hope you can make it.
RSVP: Corine@corinescorner.com

Thanks for visiting.
Bamboo 52
52nd between 8th and 9th. July 2 from 5-9.