The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Friday, January 25, 2008

IS HE DEAD? NOPE. HE IS VERY MUCH ALIVE! SO IS THIS FABULOUS SHOW!

Can you spell TONY?
Photos by Joan Marcus.


If you adore slapstick, charming and clever farce, this show will make you giggle. I had tears running down my face! I predict Norbert will get a Tony nomination for his brilliant drag performance. I actually bought tickets to see it a second time. When Norbert claps his hands like an excited woman he won me over. I hope he wins the Tony this year. BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Reviewed a second time as I went this past Tuesday.


IS HE DEAD is very much alive. It also made me laugh so hard that I cried. All the time clapping my hands like Norbert's character.

Corine Cohen



This is a must see. Five out of five stars.