The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bob Saget Portrait Unveiling At Tony's Di Napoli!

Bob Saget- Man In Chair!
Bruce Dimpflmaier, Valerie Smaldone and Bob Saget.


Cast members Troy Britton Johnson and Stacia Fernandez
I chatted with Troy who is a wonderful guy. I asked him about the roller skating number and if he wanted to audition for Xanadu! He is adorable!





Playbill Photographer Aubrey Reuben with Bob Saget



I got to chat with Bob Saget and found him to be a very personable guy. After seeing his performance at Gypsy of The Year, I was a bit worried. Saget, is a nice guy, and he made no dirty jokes at the party. He talked about how Aubrey has been following him around since he arrived!



Producers-Roy Miller and Kevin Mccollum




Cast members Gerry Vichi and Jennifer Smith





Yesterday, I was fortunate to attend the Bob Saget, portrait unveiling at Tony's DiNapoli. As, always, Bruce and Valerie know how to throw a party. They are so generous and the food was scrumptious! I adore the food and my favorite drink, Bruce's frozen bellini!!!


http://tonysdinapoli.com/
(Try a frozen bellini if you like sweet drinks)



Photos are by Michael Portantiere.