The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

STRIKE!



Photos by Joan Marcus.
See all the best broadway shows even during the strike!!!
Curtains
Spring Awakening
Grey Gardens
Mary Poppins
Spamalot and more!!!


So sad about the news. Hope the strike will be resolved soon. If you had Broadway tickets another option:




All Off Broadway shows are running. I am seeing The Glorious Ones and Acts Of Love.


I advise seeing Forbidden Broadway. My favorite show bar none.




Hoping this will be resolved soon. I was planning on seeing Avenue Q this evening so I am a bit upset. What can you do. Hopefully you will be able to attend Off Broadway.




Forbidden Broadway is a great option. It is a love letter to Broadway and a blast.