The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bamboo 52- Fabulous Fruity Drinks!!!






















Hey guys,


Last evening I went to Bamboo 52 (West 52nd between 8th and 9th Avenue) It is a great place for drinks and light food. I was most impressed with the sleek, sexy atmosphere and fruity drinks. I also adored the dessert sushi. It is rice paper stuffed with banana, mango, pineapple, strawberry with chocolate and strawberry dipping sauce. It was very sweet and scrumptious.


Photo coverage will come later today. Bamboo 52 will be the new hangout for my monthly happy hours. I look for places that have good atmosphere and food. Bamboo 52 is fabulous. They have great sushi and fabulous priced fruity drinks.


Happy hour is everyday from 12-9. Drinks are only $4.50 and are great value. I will be there a lot!


Cheers!

Last evening I loved the Sake Sangria, and the Mango Mojito.