The Best of NYC - Corine's World - where it all began!

CORINE'S CORNER - WHAT'S NEW!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

JAY JOHNSON LOVE!!!!







I got this from one of the Producers of JAY JOHNSON: THE TWO AND ONLY. I have to say, I loved this show more than any other show. I went seven times in a few months time. It made my top ten most entertaining shows of all time and it is appropriate for the whole family.



I miss it very much. Won't you please buy a ticket!



I love Darwin and Nethernore! (aka bird of death)










Dear Friends of Jay,
In case you haven't heard,the Tony winning JAY JOHNSON: THE TWO AND ONLY is NOW ON TOUR! The tour kicked off last week in Ithaca, NY, and you can see the full schedule here on our website: http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BayBridgeProductions/46fb5d2911/59334bc19c/91562f9013
Please help spread the word by telling all your family and friends that live near any of these venues to come see this once-in-a-lifetime Tony Award-winning event. We hope to see you there!
To read Jay's ongoing blog, click here: http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BayBridgeProductions/46fb5d2911/59334bc19c/95c76a4a95
Sincerely,
Murphy Cross and Paul KreppelCo-Conceivers and Directors of Jay Johnson: The Two and Only!For all the latest news and updates about the tour visit: thetwoandonly.com